Pollards Hill Holds one of londons interstations at the crossing of south London’s boroughs of Merton and Croydon between Mitcham & Norbury. Great place to visit for high walker, astrologist & star gazers.
Triangulation Pillar S3366: Pollards Hill A triangulation station,, trigonometrical station, trigonometrical point, trig station, trig beacon or triangulation pillar or trig point is a fixed surveying station, used in geodetic surveying.
A concrete pillar 4′ high, with a flush bracket near the base and a circular plate on top with groves for mounting a theodolite.
.Flush brackets consist of a metal plate with a unique number. A flush bracket is included on most hotine pillars,
To view more attractions like this register here:https://bossesmademen.com/about/
Bosses made men South London’s leading support network
- ADD YOUR SKILLS/SERVICES TO OUR DIRECTORIES FOR FREE PROMOTIONS
- CREATE A ACCOUNT
- ACCESS OUR DIRECTORIES
How it works
- provides customers with a free page in our directories
- Other members view your product page
- Free promotion every time we publish are reviews to hundreds of people
- When members use our directories a detailed search of business/ talent in their community will be accessible.
- This project is design to give back to your community.
Published by Business Motivational Mentoring
I have a proven track record of responsibility, integrity and commitment to company objectives.
I am comfortable working independently or as part of a team, and I firmly believe that your needs and my skills will make a excellent match. In addition to all of this I possess impeccable personal and work references which I can present to you when we meet.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me better. I look forward to working with you in the near future you.
View all posts by Business Motivational Mentoring