Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an awesome American computer programmer. The co-founder of the social networking website Facebook. This Internet entrepreneur is a big inspiration to most creatives. When interviewed about the keys to his success, he mentions about being true to oneself, fail faster and learn from these mistakes.
The top ten keys to success:
- You get what you spend your time doing.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
- Get feedback
- Only hire people you would work for.
- Learn from the people around you.
- Build a really good team.
- Make a change in the world.
- Give the very best experience.
- Care the most about what you are doing.
- Social bonds are very important.
In terms of doing work and in terms of learning and evolving as a person, you just grow more when you get more people’s perspectives… I really try and live the mission of the company and… keep everything else in my life extremely simple.
Advertising works most effectively when it’s in line with what people are already trying to do. And people are trying to communicate in a certain way on Facebook – they share information with their friends, they learn about what their friends are doing – so there’s really a whole new opportunity for a new type of advertising model within that.